Saturday 28 August 2010

"I laugh myself to sleep,it's my lullaby "

We'll that sucks. no matter how much you Plan your life it has a whole other plan doesn't it ? It doesn't bother me though it's just another minor set back right ? but how can I keep my motto of "keep moving forward " if my life decides to stop me.dead. I'm just stuck here in nowhere land.
On to other news I'm hearing alot of bad stuff about you and well it ....worries me to be honest. Have you hit the self destruct button or something ? Drugs ? Really ? I guess you guys don't understand why I hate them so much ? Here's the thing they FUCK up your life I've seen it first hand and it's not fun to see someone you love suffer . Loose a kid because of them, live in their own dirt and worst of all..... Never face their fears use the drugs to get rid of those problems, and yeah it works-for a little while but then those problems eat at you more and more until those drugs are all you want,need infact. and do you what the drugs caused those problems - well most of them.
But that's your problem. Isn't it ? I hope your friends help you through it that's all.

I don't want to be here any more I want to be in Norfolk that's where I belong

lots
of
love
Charlie
Ive finally found the Balance
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment